Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another crazy weekend for me. Sorry for not updating. As much as I don't like giving up most of my weekends to a long work schedule, it is nice to have the weekdays off to do homework n stuff. And I think I really like this job. I won't say exactly where I work because I'm sure I have many stalkers out there, but I will say that I'm working in the grocery business, which is nice and laid back for the most part. Most of my co-workers are old white men who wink compulsively. Even the old black man in the produce dept. is a winker. I'm learning a lot about the overnight stocker subculture and many new trends in groceries like the "digestive health" products which have taken over almost every aisle. Gone are the low fat products and the high protein and everything else. Now all the miracle yogurts and cereals and toothpastes seek to clean out your GI tract. Am I missing something or is America constipated?

This is awesome.

No comments: